Thursday, August 27, 2015

Why I'm Crushing on bloomz!

Hi Friends! 
It's Amber from Mrs. Masters Kinder Love! Thanks for stopping by!


Can you believe it's Back to School already?! I hope your year is starting out on a positive note! I am so excited to share my newest love with you...


Have you heard of it?! I mean seriously! 


I learned about bloomz summer and swore I wouldn't convert from Remind. I had been using Remind for a few years and it was an excellent way to get in touch with families and send reminders. 
But then... 
I started hearing about all the different features that bloomz offers. 
One thing I know about the teaching profession is that we need about 20 mores hours in a day and about eight more arms to stay on top of everything we do. We do not have time to manage 5 different tools in an effort to communicate with parents and families. In the past I was using Remind to send messages to parents, Sign Up Genius to schedule conferences, and email to send pictures and other important info. It's a lot to keep up on! I know that a lot of teachers also have class Facebook pages, Instagram pages and twitter pages...whew. I'm exhausted just thinking about all of the posting I would have to do! 

bloomz to the RESCUE! 


bloomz can work from a smartphone or computer and allows to you to communicate with parents all in one place! 


Want to share some photos of the awesome project your kiddos are doing?! 
bloomz to the RESCUE!



Need a few parents to sign up to volunteer?! 
bloomz to the RESCUE!



Want to have parent's sign up for conferences?! 
bloomz to the RESCUE!



Need to send a quick reminder to the whole class?! 
bloomz to the RESCUE!

Need to send one parent a quick message?! 
bloomz to the RESCUE! 

Are you running low in tissues and need a signup?! 
bloomz to the RESCUE!

AND bloomz is FREE, FREE, FREE! Plus it's super easy to use! 

ALL IN ONE PLACE!
 I can't get enough! Can you understand why I'm crushing now?! 
#teacherslovebloomz #mrsmasterscrushingonbloomz 
#arehashtagsstillcool?!


Check out bloomz here!!
I can't wait to hear what you think!! 
Have an awesome week!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, we were just talking about communicating with parents and the different options and pros and cons. Looks like bloomz covers it all! Thanks for all the great info! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love using Remind, so I was super excited to read about the benefits of Bloomz. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete