Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Quick Gifts for Students and Parents!

Hi there!! 
It's Amber from Mrs. Masters Kinder Love and I'm so happy to be sharing with you today!


 I'm keeping it short and sweet today because tomorrow is my last day of school so I'm sure you know exactly where my head's at! Can you believe it?! I mean seriously, where has the year gone?! I am definitely looking forward to having some time to refresh, but I know that I'm probably going to be a blubbering mess tomorrow! I sure do love my kiddos and am going to miss them so much! :) 

I know that this time of year is crazy-busy for everyone and just wanted to share the gifts I'm giving to my students and parent volunteers this year. Plus there are some FREEBIE tags for you!

For my students, I bought graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate and put them in a ziploc bag. I made these cute little tags to attach to them! 


Of course I couldn't only give them sugar, so I took all of their pictures outside of our building. Afterwards the students completed a questionnaire, and then I created these little gems! I'm hoping these will be special gifts for my students and their families! Click here to get the printable! 
Lastly, I feel so grateful for the amazing parent volunteers that I have every year! This year I was fortunate enough to have nine parents who volunteered regularly in my classroom. I like to give them a little something at the end of the year to show my gratitude. This year I decided to give a bottle of hand soap and made a cute little tag to along with it! I chose the Watermelon Lemonade scent to go along with the tagline. Click here to get the printable!


Best of luck finishing the school year! I hope you have a fabulous summer! :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute gift ideas! I have the Watermelon Lemonade soap in my kitchen right now. Yummmmm!!!

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gift ideas! I have the Watermelon Lemonade soap in my kitchen right now. Yummmmm!!!

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Amanda! The watermelon lemonade smells delicious :)
      Amber
      Mrs. Masters’ Kinder Love

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, those pics of the kids are so cute! What a special memento - I'm sure the parents will treasure them! :)
    Stephanie
    First Grade Bangs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy with how they turned out and it was super easy! Thanks so much for stopping by!
      Amber
      Mrs. Masters’ Kinder Love

      Delete