Friday, May 8, 2015

Buggy Bonanza!

It's Laura from Differentiation Station Creations! I love the spring. The warmth, the regrowth, and yes- even the bugs. Young children are often fascinated by creepy, crawly things. You can tap into this fascination and extend the learning across curricular areas.
We use puppets, manipulatives, and music to learn all about insects and keep them present in math, science, and language arts! 

Head over to my blog to check out all the little bugs activities in action! And get a free song to help your kids learn about the body parts of insects. I even recorded myself singing this song for you to use with your kids. I am a teacher- not a singer, so please don't judge the song quality!! :)
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/11751649004763062/

Don't forget to enter all the giveaways from The Primary Pack in appreciation of all the wonderful teachers out there!
You can enter to win $25 from my store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment