Wednesday, May 13, 2015

End of the Year Survey & Photos


Hi everyone! It's Elyse from Proud to be Primary. This month I am excited to share my favorite photo keepsake and survey for the end of the school year. It's super easy and fun!
First, take your students outside of the classroom on a nice day and find a place with a large wall. Ask your students to stand against the wall and take a picture with them posing on one end. I always take two different poses/shots just in case one doesn't turn out and you have a backup.
Next, give your students a copy of the End of the Year Survey and have them fill it out with their favourite things at the time. The survey sheets below for PreK to fourth grade are included in a FREEBIE below. Take the completed forms home with you for your photo editing later.
Next, upload your photos onto your computer and open an editing program, like PowerPoint. Insert your images and add a text box. Copy the information from the completed surveys. I used a few of my favourite KG fonts (Red Hands and Wake Me Up) and the colours of the rainbow to customize the text.

When you have completed all the photo editing. I suggest printing on white card stock in colour or photo paper. Include these photos with your end of the year gift for students. It makes a great keepsake!
If you would like a copy of the end of the year survey, you can grab the FREEBIE by clicking the image below! 
If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! 
I hope you enjoy making these simple, fun keepsakes for your students!

I'd love to stay connected with you! Head over to read my blog Proud to be Primary, like my Facebook page, pin me on Pinterest and check me out on Instagram!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment