Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Valentine's Day Idea for Home and School, and a Freebie... Top 10 Reasons I Love You!

Happy Valentine’s Day
From Kennedy's Korner

My absolute favorite show ended on Thursday night.  The Parenthood season finale brought me to tears once again.  This show is such a great depiction of real life family dynamics.  It is so sad to see them go.  If you have never watched this heartfelt show, I recommend you start at Season 1 and watch it from the very beginning.  You will not be disappointed.  It will make you smile, laugh, and cry while inspiring you to be the best daughter, sibling, and mother that you can be.  The Braverman family will truly be missed. 

During the final episode, the Braverman family lost one of their cherished members.  After crying many tears, I thought about how I can express my feelings of love and gratitude to those who mean the most to me.  All too often I take for granted the time that I spend with my family members.  I forget to take the time to express how I feel about them or tell them how much they mean to me.  So I decided to use this Valentine’s Day as the perfect time to express my feelings of love and gratitude to those who mean the most to me. 

My plan is to fill out the sheet below that is titled
Top 10 Reasons I Love You
and send it in a Valentine card to my parents in Florida.  Then I fill will out one for each of my girls and frame it for them.  I think it would be cute to hang in their rooms.  The one I fill out for my husband will be given to him on Valentine’s Day after the kids go to sleep... along with a bottle of champagne.  Then I will fill one out for my sister, the other half of the Kennedy’s Korner store, to tell her how much I appreciate all the work she has done and how in awe I am of her vision and passion to be the best TPT store we can possibly be.  I would not be on this amazing TPT journey if it were not for her! 


So this Valentine’s Day I hope all of my loved ones will know how much they really mean to me! 

If you like this idea and want to give your loved ones a special Valentine or have your students write a Valentine to their mom, dad, or grandparents then CLICK on the link below!

                                       Top 10 Reasons I Love You!                                   Valentine's Day Freebie






Thanks for taking the time to read our latest blog post!  We hope you have a very Happy Valentine’s Day!  
If any of you have a show that you currently watch or have watched in the past and is on Netflix… please let me know about it in our comment section!  I am really looking for a great show to replace Parenthood!  The only other TV show I currently watch and love is Scandal on ABC.  So please leave me your suggestions.  I live in Buffalo, NY and there are many long winter nights that I have to fill with some screen time!  I absolutely cannot wait until Spring!







No comments:

Post a Comment