Sunday, February 15, 2015

Trait of the Month, Kindness Art Project & FREEBIE!


Hey everyone! It's Alexis from Laugh Eat Learn! I hope you grabbed the fabulous freebie the Primary Pack girls created just for our wonderful fans. Look forward to more in the future, we just love to spoil you all! :) I absolutely love February! It's my favorite month to teach, it's the month I met my boyfriend Jonathan, we celebrate our anniversary this month, and lastly it's a short teaching month (shh, I didn't say that). But it truly is a great time to really think about the true meaning of love and friendship.


HEAD OVER TO LAUGH EAT LEARN TO READ MORE AND GRAB THE FREEBIE! 


1 comment:

  1. Cute Alexis.. We are doing a similar project in my school with The Leader and Me - 7 Habits. :)

    ReplyDelete