Sunday, October 25, 2015

Mystery Readers and Skeleton FUN

I LOVE this time of the year! Holidays everywhere!!! Hey friends, it's Kristen from Loving Teaching Inspiring (the blog that really needs some attention...).


I just moved to first grade this year and I'm loving it but, I'm really struggling with fitting in the fun crafts. These 6 year olds (literally only one year above Kindergartners) have a lot on their agenda each day but I know they still need the fun!!! I decided to implement Friday mystery readers which has been a great success!

A couple weeks ago, my high school BFF came to be our mystery reader! She read a class favorite, Skeleton Hiccups. We then made these adorable paper plate skeleton skulls.




This craft was so easy! I simply cut a paper plate in half and gave the kids scrap pieces of white and black paper. I love the way the all look a little different but still equally adorable! I hope this encourages you to do a little craft even if it's as simple as these.


P.S. Isn't that skeleton shirt the cutest?? I can't believe I will have another beautiful baby girl in March!!!


1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable and look incredibly easy to do! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete