Sunday, December 20, 2015

Winter is SNOW much FUN!

Winter is upon us and so are some fun activities!! I'm all about having fun while learning, so I'm super excited to dig into my winter products. I just didn't even realize how many winter packs I had until my friends and I decided to do a mini winter promotion today! From write the room and sight word games to graphic organizers and writing to print & go and math task cards - the winter fun is endless!!


winter writing
We used my winter tree maps and winter writing pack to write all about reindeer in December. Both of these packs contain lots of winter writing topics to help your little learners with their writing skills in January and all winter long!


winter writing
My teammate likes using the snowman bubble map from my winter writing pack and a YouTube video on how to build a snowman to help her students with their snowman writing! Teaching and learning about snow can be a bit tricky when you live in sunny Florida!

winter activities
In January, my literacy stations are full of winter activities! This picture is from last year with some winter write the room fun and my winter sight word match up game. Like I said, living in Florida and learning about winter can be interesting. I try to do lots of winter activities throughout the day so my students can understand winter as much as possible.


There are over 40 printables for reading, writing, and math in my winter print and go pack! This math page helped my kiddos last year with number order to 50. Writing numbers can see be difficult for some of my kiddos this time of year, so this page lets them cut and glue the missing numbers.



Head on over and check out my winter activities! If you like what you see, grab some TODAY at 20% off!!
winter activities and products


Save on more winter resources from some of my good friends and fellow Primary Pack girls!

winter-sweet sounds of kindergarten

winter-missing tooth grins

winter-teaching with heart

Have fun and stay warm this winter!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment