Friday, November 13, 2015

Fall Time Acrostic Poems + FREEBIE!

Try to ignore the fangs, apparently my student has an obsession with vampires! :P

Happy November, friends! It's Alexis here from Laugh Eat Learn. I'm here to share my (newly discovered) obsession with writing with you in the form of Acrostic Poems. This year I've been blessed to be teaching writing to a great group of ELL students. We have been working hard on building vocabulary and understanding parts of speech. Around this time every year, I spend a good portion covering all things Fall (not just because it's my favorite season :]) but because there are so many things to describe and remember. This makes Fall time my Parts of Speech MVP!

1 comment:

  1. These look super easy to incorporate into lessons around the holidays! Thanks for the great ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete