Tuesday, December 30, 2014

It's a Winter Wonderland

Hey friends!!! What a crazy time to be posting and worrying about school (Let's be honest, it's December 30, not in the state of mind of school;) haha) Anyways-- It's Cassie from Mrs. Thomas's Class  my blog is pretty sad. I haven't paid much attention to it lately. BUSY!!!! I'm going to get to the point now! I created before the break 3 products with winter wonderland theme - I was so excited. I still haven't even printed them since I used Christmas theme before school was out! BUT - I love them, and they're GREAT review for my kiddos before our benchmark January 13/14. Next week I am jumping into poetry literally head first. So what I am going to offer you all - FOR FREE. Is a sneak peek into what I've been working on. You get the first few pages for free! It'll be a big bundle once it's all said and done. 


I am obsessed with poetry, so I am very excited. I hope you all can use what I have posted!
Here's a picture of the winter wonderland packs in my store!
If you click on the picture, it should take you to my store. Can't make you any promises though haha.

Hope y'all had a MERRY CHRISTMAS and have an amazing NEW YEAR! See you in 2015!!!!! 

from my family to yours :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment