Sunday, November 1, 2015

Dove Peace Foldable Writing Craftivity

Happy November everyone! 
It's Elyse from Proud to be Primary

I'm popping in today to share some activities for you to use in your classroom this month. On November 11th, it is Remembrance Day in Canada and Veteran's Day in the US. To prepare for this important events, I like to teach my students about peace.

Last year around this time on the Primary Pack, I shared this post that includes FREE peace writing templates. Head HERE to read about it and grab your freebie.
Peace activities and free peace is writing templates by Proud to be Primary

This year, I've created a dove foldable craftivity that will make a beautiful display in your classroom. To learn how to create this craftivity in your classroom and grab the templates for FREE, head to my blog HERE.
Dove peace foldable writing craftivity by Proud to be Primary

How do you teach your students about peace? 
We'd love to hear your ideas!


1 comment:

  1. I love your dove foldable! Super simple, but very effective. Thanks for making it a freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete