Monday, July 20, 2015

Vegas Recap!


Hello friends! It's Elyse from A is for Apples and today I'm linking up with our good friends from The Elementary Entourage for their Viva Las Vegas linky! It's been a little over a week, but lots of us still have Vegas on our minds! We learned SO much and met so many wonderful people (including each other)!!

Here's a few of us at the Wednesday evening meet up with just a few of the amazing girls from The Elementary Entourage! {Mrs. Dailey's Classroom, Mrs. Plemons' Kindergarten, & Enchanted Kinder Garden} Love those girls!!!

We were SUPER excited to snag Paul, the TpT founder, for a picture!!
{Alisha, Kelly, Elyse (me!), Paul, Elyse (I call her "tall Elyse"), Ashley, & Alexis}

The bonds we formed during our few days in Vegas was unbelievable!! A few of us even got matching Alex and Ani Vegas and apple bracelets!
Are we so happy about our matching bracelets or the awesome keynote we were about to hear?!
{Me, Alisha, Kelly, Gina, & Amber - LOVE these girls!!}


One of the best parts of Vegas is that you run into friends everywhere!! I was in the lobby area and found these fellow Pack girls! {Amber, Gina, & Ashley}

I finally got to meet my name twin!! Like I said earlier, I call her "tall Elyse" now...can you see why??!!


The line was long, but it was worth it!! Love our GoNoodle photo booth pictures from the big meet up on Wednesday night!

We also found Freckles Sinclair!!!

The Wednesday evening meet up was a bit overwhelming for me because there were so many people!!!! Everywhere you looked, you saw someone you knew or wanted to meet!

We found Maria from Kinder Craze and Annie from The Moffatt Girls!

Even in big spaces, we always found each other!
Spending time together at the conference happy hour on Friday evening!


As many Pack ladies as we could find for a group picture at our Kick Back with The Primary Pack meet up!

So happy that Mel D came to our meet up!!



Until next year Vegas!!!!



6 comments:

  1. I loved meeting you girls!!!! You're all so adorable and sweet! The kickback was awesome - you guys did a great job! Mr. Giraffe told me to tell you guys he loved the cookie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! The cookies were pretty awesome! I got to sneak eat a couple broken cookies and they were delicious!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Busy indeed!! But I loved every second of it! :)

      Delete
  3. You ladies are seriously so amazing, sweet, and just like I had imagined! I hope we can do dinner next year! I might sneak into the Alex and Annie shopping spree too. You are the B.E.S.T!!!!!!!!!!
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete