Monday, April 20, 2015

So, What Are Brag Tags?

Earlier this school year, I posted on here about my brag tags. However, it has been awhile since I have done any posting about my tags, and I've been getting a lot of questions about these things! It's also a great time to try out a new behavior incentive because we all see the "summer is almost here" silliness starting to come out!

Let's review!

Brag tags are small, rectangular pieces of paper that students can earn as academic and behavior incentives. Brag tags can be hung on backpacks or made into a necklace.

Brag tags are an inexpensive and easy way to reward students! You're ready to use the tags in just a few quick steps. Print, laminate, cut apart, and punch a hole - done!

Head on over to my blog to read more about this exciting, easy, and effective behavior incentive!

Grab a freebie while you're there to help you get started on your brag tag collection!

{Click here or on the apple to read my full post!}





Make sure you come back TOMORROW for a great post from my sweet friend Kourtney - all about a summer countdown behavior incentive!!


No comments:

Post a Comment